Question Of The Day - Tuesday, August 8

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday!

What wild cat do you think your kitty(ies) most resemble?

Morgana: I always thought, based on her lean body, dainty head and very long legs, that she looked like a cheetah. Maybe throw a pinch of Caracal. Sometimes I would even nickname her my "little cheetah".

Liffey: Tiger, helps that she is a plumpy little ginger with a square face and amber eyes :lol: and she is also a serial killer with mice....

Tippy Toes: Ocelot, thanks to similar body type and unique stripey colouring/pattern, and excellent climbing skills. Maybe through in a dash of panther/leopard.

Camelot: Because he is kind of big and chunky, a Lynx or Bobcat, albeit he doesn't have a missing tail.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Samai is definitely a lion. She's even starting to get a mane. And at 4 1/2 months, she already weighs 6.2 lbs, so she's big enough to be one.

Onsa, all she has are stripes, so maybe a tiger.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lily has the face of a tiger, and Mingo is definitely a black leopard, although I see shadow stripes in his coat in the sunshine.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Nightfury is a black panther. No question. Black cats in general probably will end up being compared but he does have the long, lean body and a funny little run.

Rocket is probably a Flat Headed Cat or a Sand Cat. Small, short and stubby with big round eyes.

Link is more along the lines of a cheetah. Long all over with a pouch but very lean. Although he seems to be getting a little pudge. Time for a diet.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If I had to pick a wild cat resemblance for Carleton I would say a lion by default. However, we always tell him he resembles a polar bear. :biggrin:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd say that our Dude resembles a tiger, like in those videos where tigers are given pumpkins to play with. although, Dude is a tuxie.

for our DeeDee, she resembles a blank panther!

and our Punky resembles a cheetah -- lean, fast, and strong!