Question of the Day - Tuesday, August 30

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many greetings on this fine Tuesday 💙:bluecat::bluebutterfly:

Pardon the delay, I had CPR/First Aid training all day!

Where would you go or what would you do if you could teleport yourself from one place to another?

And for the extra challenge: Only you can teleport, you cannot take people or animals with you. Small objects, yes.

- Use it to visit various countries around the world, for sure!
- Anywhere safe or useful (Like a police station or hospital, or even somewhere high up if a hippo or shark was after me or something) if I am in immediate danger. Or, alert for emergencies or get items for emergencies.
- Conveniently use it to go to a nice washroom whenever I need it :lol:
- And putting this here because I'm sure my kitties would want this answer - Get them treats and food, stat.

toilet-paper-toilet.gif

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think it would be really fun to teleport from one side of the room to the other and watch everyone start freaking out :p

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since my sister lives out-of-state and we don't get to see one another as much as we'd like I'd love to be able to teleport to her house. That way I'd not only save on airfare but I could be there on an instant's notice.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I would like to be popping in and out checking on friends. I have to say that being able to pop in unexpectedly would make a person a bit of a shock though! Boo!
iPappy iPappy You made me laugh! Yes! Lol
I would love to pop into a nice serene nature spot too. A mountain top, beside a waterfall, the ocean, a deserted island..... this could be so much fun! Meet the rest of you somewhere? Nice meal anyone? :chessirecat: I think cats already do this.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
To and from work. Even though it's a short drive, I don't like driving. It would be nice to travel the world, but I wouldn't want to go without my husband

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back home to visit my father and sister. Nowhere else I'd rather teleport to. No problem not taking my husband.:)

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would visit the communities in England and Germany that my ancestors came from.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’d visit family instead of missing out on family events.

I’d do day trips to famous landmarks or even amusement parks. I think traveling in general sounds much more pleasant if this was an option. I could spend a day at Disney and recover in my own bed afterwards. Or go see a Broadway show and visit a big museum without dealing with city traffic. It sounds amazing!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My own home back in my country. If only I could teleport just once every week that would be great.

I remember when I was much younger I read a book about Astral Traveling and was so curious about it so I tried, and ended with a very bad headache afterwards. It always fascinated me thinking that teleportation or astral traveling could be possible. Imagine being able t escape from the daily mundane to an exciting or happier adventure.