Question of the Day - Tuesday, August 29

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Hope all is well! *Tiny bit late :lol:

You are now in the world in the last movie you watched. Where are you and how screwed (Or content) are you?

Last movie I watched was 2021 "Dune". Bit of a rough existence to put it lightly lol I'll expect a short life expentacy, yikes!

hi8PD4.gif

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last real movie I watched with my husband was The Banshees of Inisherin. As long as I stayed out of the drama, I'd probably manage.

I just watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas and right now we're watching the Chipmunks Christmas special yet again, but since I seem to already live in a Groundhog day of all year Christmas, I might not go any more crazy than I already am. 🥴

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mars Attacks! We saw it years ago in the theater when it first came out and I just saw it was streaming free, so we decided to do a re-watch last night. I'd say I'm pretty screwed.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I tried to order a Weird Barbie! :lol: But they were sold out.
I loved Kate McKinnon in that role, she was perfect for the part. So far Barbie is the highest grossing movie of 2023! :clap2:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last movie I watched was 'Ant Man Quantumania'
I'm major screwed (would have chose a different word, which I can't say here but same meaning)

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm struggling to remember what was the last movie I watched, I mostly watch TV series!

I think it was Ruthless People. I'd definitely be screwed in LA on my sort of income, but if I had money it wouldn't be too bad. Wouldn't fancy having to learn left hand drive and all the different road rules, though!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched Pride & Prejudice; the Kiera Knightly version, while doing school prep. I can’t say I’m up for the lack of electricity and what not; but those dresses!! :loveeyes:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pee Wee's Big Adventure was the last movie I watched, so not sure how I would fare in that world. I'd probably be fine because it seems like it's similar to reality.