Question of the Day - Thursday September 21, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm currently waiting to see if my mom would want to go to a George Strait concert with me (my one bucket list concert), so that has me wondering your answer to today's question.

Who would you most want to see in concert? (Dead or alive)

Binxie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The Beatles, I saw them once in concert in the 60's. Had no tickets, on a whim, me and a friend went to the box office right before the concert and got 6th row center seats, it was great but there was so much screaming going on you could not hear anything. It would have been nice if they could have all grown older together.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just thinking about this today. If I could travel back to the 80s, I would want to see Journey. My cousins went to see them last year and they said the new lead singer is phenomenal. I just regret not seeing them then, when I was going to a lot of concerts.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another one for Jimi Hendrix. He was actually a little ahead of my time as far as concerts go, he died in 1970 and I was a freshman in high school. His career only spanned 4 years and he is still regarded as one of the best electric guitarists of all time.

That was a bad time for people dying young. We also lost Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison at about the same time, they too were still in their twenties.

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rob Thomas. But it would have to be an early concert. I like to be home for dinner & to feed my cats. Ha!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
The original Stooges line-up. I've seen Iggy Pop live a few times and he was amazing, but it would have been great to see the original line-up.

I'd love to see Tom Waits and Bob Marley too

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though I've seen my favorite band, and so many band's in the '80's that I've lost count, the one I never saw that I wish I could have was Queen.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m a big BTS fan, and have seen them in concert before, but I’d love to see them again with their new songs that have been released since I last saw them!
I’d love to see Beyonce too.