Question of the Day - Thursday May 18, 2023

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are a number of cruises to that part of the world. They depart from different South American ports. They are usually in January or February which makes sense that would be the height of summer such as it is in Antarctica. I don't think the research centers are even manned during the height of winter there.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Since I don't fly, I've only been to Canada.

I've been in every state along the east coast and into the Midwest. Nevada, Utah, Arizona, NM, from my first and only flight.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in Ontario, Canada and I've only ever been to Quebec. As for outside my country, I've only ever been to the US, specifically Florida and the US side of Niagara Falls...so I guess New York? That was when passports weren't necessary for Canadians to cross the US/Can border. We went by foot across the bridge. For one of my trips to Florida, we drove, and I know we stopped in a couple of States along the way, but the only one I know for sure is Kentucky. We also crossed at the Windsor border crossing, so we obviously passed thru Detroit...I was a kid so didn't really pay attention.