Question of the Day - Thursday December 21, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is one of your simple pleasures?

I was thinking about this the other day when I experienced one of my simple pleasures. Mine is freshly cleaned bed sheets. Since my dogs sleep in my bed, the bed sheets get uncomfortable feeling very quick, so when I change them, it's always the best few hours of my week. ;)

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes...freshly washed sheets are so wonderful!But...what I do every single morning is my fresh coffee (hubby makes the best!) and sit at the dining room table,look out the picture window and watch my birds(and the cats on their bench chattering away at them too!).

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
When the weather gets warm enough so I can sit in the sun in my backyard first thing in the morning. With my fresh cup of coffee.

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get you simple pleasure all the time, as no dog sleeps on my bed. ;)

But what I like is when there's something constantly bothering my mind, like an important letter I have to write, or a kitchen gadget I have to repair/replace, and it finally gets done.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I get you simple pleasure all the time, as no dog sleeps on my bed. ;)

But what I like is when there's something constantly bothering my mind, like an important letter I have to write, or a kitchen gadget I have to repair/replace, and it finally gets done.
I love that feeling. It's such a sense of accomplishment (and relief!)