Question of the Day - Thursday December 14, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you had a talk show, who would your first 3 guests be?

Since I'm a Castle superfan, I'd want Stana Katic as one of the guests. The other two would be Steve Martin and Tina Fey.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
AWWWWW Furballsmom Furballsmom , thank you!

And my FIRST guest would be my father, who is the font of any wisdom and humor I possess!
Second would be Spawn 1, who knows more about cybersecurity than anyone I know, and can explain it simply
Third would be...well...LOL...Alan Ritchson, of Amazon's "Reacher," just so I could sit and look at him!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Michelle Obama because she's a very knowledgeable and intelligent lady, and because she's from my hometown.
Jane Goodall because she's a dedicated environmentalist and primatologist who I admire.
Kate McKinnon because she's a talented comedian, impressionist and actress.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom You made my day! Thank you! :hugs:

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I like your idea with Alan Ritchson. BTW, the second season of Reacher starts tonight on Prime. IMO, Ritchson IS REACHER, more so Tom Cruise could ever dream of being.

Jason Momoa, because that man is easier on the eyes than any man has the right to be. If he was on my show, we would need a case of tissues at my desk Because…drool. Yes, I’m 68 and I’m happily married. But I’m not dead.

Alton Brown, because I’ve learned so much from him with cooking techniques and styles. He is amazing. Because of him, I not only found out what to do, but why I should do it that way. He is a font of knowledge, in a quirky kind of way.

Stephen King, because what makes that man tick???

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MUSE - If not all the members (Chris doesn't do interviews), then at least Matt Bellamy
David Tennant - because...well...he's David Tennant
Robert Irwin - I can't have Steve and Steve is the reason my son has always had a passion for reptiles and decided to go into Zoology. Robert has taken his dad's lead and I think he would be a good guest.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom You made my day! Thank you! :hugs:

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I like your idea with Alan Ritchson. BTW, the second season of Reacher starts tonight on Prime. IMO, Ritchson IS REACHER, more so Tom Cruise could ever dream of being.

Jason Momoa, because that man is easier on the eyes than any man has the right to be. If he was on my show, we would need a case of tissues at my desk Because…drool. Yes, I’m 68 and I’m happily married. But I’m not dead.

Alton Brown, because I’ve learned so much from him with cooking techniques and styles. He is amazing. Because of him, I not only found out what to do, but why I should do it that way. He is a font of knowledge, in a quirky kind of way.

Stephen King, because what makes that man tick???
OH GOD! You said Jason Momoa! Now, I'M drooling, too! And from all reports, he's a GOOD GUY! I'm 70, and I drool over him. I tell people that I'm like an old hound, lying on the porch. I have no desire to chase the cars anymore, but I do love watching them, and once in a while I even bark at one, just to keep my paw in. Jason could make me sit up and HOWL! As for Alton Brown, I do wish that they would put seasons of Good Eats out on DVD! Yes, I still buy and watch DVDs.