Question of the day - Thursday 9 Jan

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a helper who does things I cannot do but she's an awful cleaner, will dust around things, will not remove anything from a table or shelf. If I say anything she'll reply, "That's heavy duty cleaning and we're not supposed to do that".sooo lazzzzzy. Wish I could afford to hire something and pay them myself instead of through the insurance. Actually I liked to clean, anything but windows as Silver Crazy Silver Crazy does.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cleaning the house and putting everything in its place, but my husband has this habit of leaving everything also in disarray which is not good for a person like me with a bit of OCD. 😁

What I don’t like are the following in order:
1. Folding clean clothes from the dryer
2. Ironing
3. Washing dishes
4. Preparing ingredients for cooking like cutting onions, etc (Kitchen is not my favorite place 😁)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Doing dishes. I despise washing dishes with a passion. When we needed a new dishwasher, Rick wasn't too interested in getting one. I finally told him that, until the new dishwasher was purchased and installed, I was not baking anything and only cooking what we needed to survive. We would have take-out. Didn't take us long to get a new dishwasher. I hate, hate, hate doing dishes. I still have to wash some things by hand, but not much. And I'm to the point when buying something new, that if it's not dishwasher-friendly, I'm not buying it.

Before she went to bed at night, Mom would run a full sink of soapy water to clean one coffee cup. She always wanted a dishwasher; my dad said they had three dishwashers (meaning we 3 kids) and none of 'em worked. My dad was a bit of a snot sometimes.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
- Anything to do with the toilet, because I am a squeamish sissy.
- Lawn mowing
- Garbage

Dusting isn't too bad on it's own, but the frequency of it needing to be done is kind of a pain :lol: It's like one moment everything is newly nice and clean in every nook and cranny and then suddenly the dust is all like:

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wish I could afford to have someone come in and do ALL of the housework thus freeing my time up to do more exciting things! However the absolute worst chore for me is cleaning the bathtub and tiles there and the toilet is just a disgusting thing that has to be done.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh btw this has to be the most hilarious thread I've ever had the pleasure of reading! I'm just in stitches with laughter! Thank you all!!!