Question of the day - Thursday 7 October

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really find the smell of burning cannabis nauseating. Never could bring myself to smoke the stuff.

Besides, an appetite stimulant is something I definitely don't need!

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH YEAH on the tobacco of any kind, and anything to do with (dogs)!!! But foul-smelling cheese is still the worst for me. And I almost forgot lavender.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm an anomaly; I love the smell of cigarette smoke. It took everything I had in me to quit smoking 20 years ago and, to this day, I love the smell. I also like a good pipe smell with really good pipe tobacco.

That being said, I used to work with this guy who never, ever cleaned his pipe. I mean never. That thing was the most foul-smelling thing I've ever smelled in my life. It would turn my stomach when I had to work next to him because his odor from that pipe was that bad.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also like a good pipe smell with really good pipe tobacco.
The librarian at the library I went to as a kid used to smoke a pipe in his office, right next to the kids' section. It smelled like vanilla, or cookies. I loved that smell, even though I knew it wasn't good for me.

It's so weird at this point in time to consider that a LIBRARIAN was allowed to smoke in a military base library, especially near the kids' section. But this was late '80s-early '90s, and smoking in federal building wasn't banned until 1997.

I generally hate cigarette smell, and being too close will make my throat close up, but there's a certain faint cigarette smoke smell that I like, must have gotten imprinted on it at a young age.

Cigars are just nasty.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
durian fruit and papaya the first just smells gross to me even though i have heard its really good the secondsmells yuck to me add in the seeds the look like a well fed tick to me is just blehh :lol:

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Reheated meals from the microwave 😅 it's super specific... But I've eaten too much of those meals when I was younger and it makes me nauseous now

eternalgaze

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
PUKE! I also get asthma attacks (coughing variety) from strong colognes and other chemical scents...ugh.