Question Of The Day - Thursday 4 May

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :)

How many pillows do you sleep with ? :sleep:

I have 5 pillows on my bed. But, I only sleep with 2 of them ;)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sleep with one good memory foam pillow. :cloud9: They came with our bed when we bought a memory foam one. The mattress store basically let us pick out whatever pillows we wanted. I always used to use 2 pillows but once I got used to the memory foam one; its not been necessary. I missed it when we were on vacation. :lol:

We have good covers on them and they were a good enough quality that they never had that chemical off gassing smell. I don't think I ever paid attention to the brand. Our kids have traditional pillows and now it annoys me that I have to replace them so often. :lol:

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Two! We each sleep on 2, and there are 3 decorative ones IF I make the bed.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 but really it's only 1 because it's the more comfortable of the two. It's an old style Tempur-Pedic that they don't make anymore, and I probably should toss it but it's SO perfect.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
One good pillow for DH and one for me. Both are by Therapedic or Tempurpedic, can't remember which cause the names are so similar. I never knew how important a pillow could be for a good night's sleep until I started having problems with my neck when I woke up. One of my doctors suggested a contour pillow and it did wonders for me.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My partner has far too many pillows on the bed as they look good ! We end up putting a couple on the floor night so we can sleeo :-)

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I think about 4..I sleep with one under my feet, and 3 on my back. I like to sleep sitting up as I seem to breathe better. But often I pull out 2 of them in my sleep. other times one is on my chest for Miss Queen Honeybee. She gets too hot and the pillow seems to keep both of us cooler.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
7. I lay them across the bed so if I roll over I can just go from pillow to pillow. The cats like to snuggle on the pillows and between them so there are enough for all of us. They let me share their king sized bed. They are so good to me. :lol:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two, but I'm thinking about stealing another one from the guest bedroom to prop myself up. I have sleep apnea and probably should use one of those CPAP machines but can't stand the thought of it.

My daughter in-law always puts me in a room with a ton of different size pillows on the bed. It looks like a page from a magazine, but I have to take most of them off to sleep.