Question of the day - Thursday 4 February

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee with powdered creamer and Splenda. I also love all the flavored coffees and creamers, but not all the time.

Tea with Splenda. Can't imagine it with milk. My favorite tea is Earl Grey with some home-grown lavender in it. That's call Lady Grey, I think.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer iced coffee.  If I make it myself at home then I use Vanilla Almond Milk and 4 packets of Splenda.  I don't cold brew my own coffee.  I use a flavored coffee mix and throw it in the blender with ice, Almond Milk and Splenda.

I usually do this on my days off.

On work days I drink a Starbucks double shot out of the can with my cereal.

If I go to a Starbucks or something similar I usually get Iced White or Regular Mocha with skim milk and do not Sweeten it.

If I go to Dunkin Dounts I get an Iced French Vanilla Coffee with Sugar Free Syrup and have them add skim milk and splenda.

I will only drink hot coffee when I am really cold or go out to eat breakfast somewhere that does not serve iced coffee. Hot coffee has to have some sort of milk or creamer.  Prefer vanilla creamer and Splenda.  Will use regular sugar if no splenda.

if I drink hot tea I usually put milk and a little bit of sugar in it.  If I am drinking hot tea when I have a cold I melt a cough drop in the tea and add honey.

If I am drinking hot chocolate at home I like to add a little bit of Bailey's to it.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Skim milk only for coffee. :nod: Tea with nothing added.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Earl Grey tea with vanilla creamer. . .yum! They call it a Foggy London at the fancy coffee shop, and charge $4 a cup :eek:. And I'm sure I could do it the same way they do, with vanilla extract and cream, but a good vanilla creamer is quick and I can't tell the difference. I only buy the natural creamer made with sugar and half & half, not the ones with weird ingredients.

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't drink coffee. I drink herbal tea with lemon and honey, white tea with sugar, and black tea with sugar and half&half (except Earl Grey, which I drink with just sugar). :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I rarely drink coffee.  Though I used to like a Cafe Mocha that was 2/3 hot chocolate, 1/3 coffee.  

I only like Green Tea and I drink it plain.