Question of the day - Thursday 22 April

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
i have 2 firm ones that i use i cant sleep with my head flat has to be propped up i suffer from vertigo to and it seems every time i wake up from sleeping on a flat pillow it triggers my vertigo :lol:vertigo is the worst thing to suffer from
Yes, I agree with you, vertigo is awful. 🤬 I finally went to a physical therapist my doctor recommended who specializes in treating vertigo and haven't had another episode in over 2 years. However, I still follow all his directions especially how to get in and out of bed. Maybe a physical therapist could help you too.🤗

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 4 on the bed with regularity. Two I use as a back rest when I'm reading in bed, another is in the shape of a cat head and I use that to prop up my arm while I'm reading because I have tendonitis in my right arm and the last one is a body pillow that I sleep with.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I agree with you, vertigo is awful. 🤬 I finally went to a physical therapist my doctor recommended who specializes in treating vertigo and haven't had another episode in over 2 years. However, I still follow all his directions especially how to get in and out of bed. Maybe a physical therapist could help you too.🤗
i dunno :lol: there is a head tilting excersise i found online that really cuts the recovery time by more than half after you have already been hit by the vertigo and everything is spinning when you open your eyes

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have three apiece and one extra for our cat Tara. He and I have two to sleep on and one that goes between our knees. Of the twelve cats, six sleep on our bed. Tara is a bit territorial of my head (she will wrap her body around it), so we keep a pillow behind mine so that she can sleep without making me feel claustrophobic.
BBB has a special pillow for between your knees that is curved on both sides so it stays in place.

i have 2 firm ones that i use i cant sleep with my head flat has to be propped up i suffer from vertigo to and it seems every time i wake up from sleeping on a flat pillow it triggers my vertigo :lol:vertigo is the worst thing to suffer from
I have vertigo, too. It's horrible, and at its worst, I couldn't go to the doctor because I was unable to drive the car the spinning was so bad. I checked the Internet for treatment, and several sites said antihistamines were used to treat it. So now I take a Benadryl before I go to bed. That helps a lot.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BBB has a special pillow for between your knees that is curved on both sides so it stays in place.

I have vertigo, too. It's horrible, and at its worst, I couldn't go to the doctor because I was unable to drive the car the spinning was so bad. I checked the Internet for treatment, and several sites said antihistamines were used to treat it. So now I take a Benadryl before I go to bed. That helps a lot.
:lol: its like the worst time ever being drunk if your a drinker my first attack was while was driving luckily i made it back to my parents home all it took was a quick turn of my head before a lane change and everything was spinning
:lol: i thought i was dying that day

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 5 pillows, plus 2 with shams. I sleep on one pillow; at different times in the past, I have used most of them, for different body parts...