Question Of The Day - Thursday 1st November

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I have an older sister who was my foster sister that mom fought for 4 years to adopt in Ma, they let my sister go back to biological mother until my mother raised holy he!!! Her family wasn't a safe place to be which was how my mother met her when my sister was 2, the adoption went through when my sister was 6!

Years later my sister found her biological sister and there were 9 kids. 5 were adopted out. 2 of them they were not able to locate. A very sad story due to domestic violence but at least everyone who could be found has reconnected thanks to social media!

My sister is 10 years older, mom couldnt have kids..till I magically appeared, I adored her growing up but life got in the way. We have been trying to reconnect. She loves cats and dogs, horses etc.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an older sister who was my foster sister that mom fought for 4 years to adopt in Ma
I didn't know your sister was adopted! Glad you are reconnecting. :)

I have 3 brothers, one younger, two older, all married, no kids:

Vermont, age 39, they have 3 cats, 4 dogs, several chickens
NYC, age 45, they are not allowed to have pets where they live
Texas, age 53, they run a feral cat rescue! (not his day job):cheerleader:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both my parents were married before I came along...my Dad twice and Mom once,so I have a bunch of step siblings out there.I was raised with one step sister..... she's 71 and I'm 65,and we get along quite well.Neither my step brothers and other step sister have ever wanted anything to do with us,and it's not for the lack of trying on my part.Makes me very sad,but...they don't know what they're missing!