Question Of The Day - Thursday 15 Feb

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you prefer hot or cold weather ? :cold: :sunshine:
Definitely hot!
The hotter the better.
I start working fine at 25°C / 77°F. I work at my best at 35°C / 95°F and above.
Below 20°C / 68°F my hands are always cold, and below 10°C / 50°F I go in hybernation mode.

Hot weather also makes me eat more and sleep better.

I'm a cat inside, always looking for the hottest spot!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
both winter and summer can be very uncomfortable for me. i don't do well in cold weather, and i also don't do well in hot weather. even so, i prefer hot weather.

in the cold weather, i never feel warm enough -- never. at least in the hot weather, i can use the air conditioner, or electric fans as needed.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely hot!
The hotter the better.
I start working fine at 25°C / 77°F. I work at my best at 35°C / 95°F and above.
Below 20°C / 68°F my hands are always cold, and below 10°C / 50°F I go in hybernation mode.

Hot weather also makes me eat more and sleep better.

I'm a cat inside, always looking for the hottest spot!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If the cold didn't involve driving in ice or snow I'd pick that. Really I prefer nice moderate temperatures. I need to migrate with the birds! :lol:

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm the odd man out because I would MUCH rather live somewhere cold than hot, and I currently live in the hottest, swampiest place in the United States: Central Florida.

You can keep your :censored: :censored: :censored: Mickey Mouse as far as I'm concerned! I miss the snow.:bawling2:

Now I'm not saying I want to move to Oymyakon, Russia, but a little snow is not a bad thing in my book. In a perfect world, I'd live in San Francisco. Their climate is perfect for me.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I lived in Tacoma Washington for two years and I thought they had the perfect climate, didn't get hot enough in the summer for air conditioning and didn't get very cold in the winter. I was stationed at Ft Lewis Washington and I saw it close down for about 2 inches of snow, that was an event. It only lasted a day or two before it melted off. People talk about it raining too much in the area. I really only noticed a lot of rain in the spring. I might have been there two years that were drier than normal though. It was one hour to the Cascade mountains, there was a beautiful view of Mount Everest from everywhere. The city is built on Puget Sound and it was an hour to the Pacific coast.