Question of the day - Thursday 11 November

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm in the F2 or E3 range. I like some creamer but not too much. My hubby is around an A3. I tell him why bother with coffee, just have a cup of warm milk. 😝

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do all you none coffee drinkers even function!?

As for the chart, anywhere between D, E, F, 4, 5, 6 would be fine
I don't know about other non coffee drinkers do it, but I function just fine :)
I drink decaffeinated tea, one cup in the morning for breakfast, and try to stay away from caffeine in general.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I mix decf and regular coffee when I make mine at home. And I order it half-caff at Dunkin.

I gave up coffee for over a year in attempt to cut some calories. I didn’t magically lose any weight unfortunately. I started drinking it again when the pandemic started. And now DD thinks its super fun to make me coffee. :lol:

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like warm beverages like tea or hot chocolate, but coffee just tastes nasty and I never saw a need to acquire a taste for it.
I never got that sentiment either. If I don't like something, why should I try to force myself to like it? It's just a bit weird so many people say that.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea, I'll have to look at the color when I make it later. I start off with dark roast coffee or Espresso, so it's really dark at first. But then I add a boatload of liquid creamer, like 1/3 cup. Or if I'm using powdered cappuccino mix, I will add 3TB. So it probably ends up really light in color when I'm finished. Sometimes I make my cappuccino powder with half water, half milk or almondmilk, so that would be pretty light in color.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm looking at it now and it's pretty tan. Maybe E1, B4. Not the really milky white ones, but not the dark tan either, right in the middle.