Question of the Day: Thurs. Dec.9

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning.

The weekend is fast approaching us, so my question is this:

What do you normally do on the weekend? Chores? Errands? Social stuffs? Do you have a routine?

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Usually the weekend is when adoptions happen with my fosters. We also do any shopping that needs to be done, and yes, all the chores. We also usually have some beverages of the alcoholic kind in the evenings as well.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
as little as possible
I usually sleep in til noon on Saturday, stay in my PJs all day and play Facebook games and watch TV
I will do dishes and laundry in between and sometimes I even vacuum
Sunday is more my day to do chores tho, but I play more on FB and at about 5 I head to my mom's for dinner

I actually hate it when I have stuff to do, makes me feel like I haven't recuperated enough to face work again

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Work work and more work! Since bf got a job his weekends are now spent helping his dad and brother getting their projects done or working on stuff around our house. We are going to price wood this weekend though because we have all the windows to replace the rest and would like to do it over winter so its a bug free rehab lol. Once in a blue moon though we lay around the house and become useless skin blobs and take naps with the furkids and watch stupid movies.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chores and errands. I've been so busy at my part-time job (hardly feels like "part-time" anymore), and with the new theatre company, the weekend comes and I'm just as busy getting things done! Especially now. I have to get all sorts of things done before I leave town on the 17th for Christmas.

Plus, there are social things going on before I leave - some I say no to, and some I really want to do.

*sigh* I always leave everything to the last couple of weeks before I go. You'd think I'd learn.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My weekends are my own. I do housework during the week most of the time since I am retired. I usually spend the weekends with the BF, some things are planned and some are last minute. There is no schedule at all for us. We just hang out and do whatever the day brings us. Most of the time tho, we do go out to dinner.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Work.

My "weekend" is in the middle of the week. I generally just do chore stuff, grocery shopping, etc. Once in a while go out to eat. Its tough because everyone else is working on my days off so can't really get together and do much.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleaning, laundry (thats daily) and shopping, sunday we have a sunday roast. Not much different really apart from we dont rush around. This weekend my friend and her boyfriend are coming, I haven't seen her for a long time and we're having a good sat night get together, I'm doing food and I'm so excited.xx

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually sleep in, do some school work in my online classes (last final is Saturday
), sometimes do laundry if hubby doesn't get to it, go on date night on Saturdays and watch a movie, and be lazy some more

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Work, if not work get together with friends, or spend time with my cats and read a book.