Question of the Day: Thurs Aug.19

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodmorning folks, I am slowly running out of questions to ask.
LOL.

So, here's an easy one, maybe

What was the last song you listened to?
How about the last book you read?

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last song I heard was on the radio, Hands Up by Hedley and the last book I read was Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. Reading the 2nd one now.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm currently reading Death's Excellent Vacation, an anthology edited by Charlaine Harris and Jeaniene Frost. Last night I finshed Pull of the Moon by Diane Janes.

The last song I listened to this morning was War Machine by AC/DC....it's the CD that's in my car's player right now....actually it's the CD that's been in my car's player now for the last 3 months or so.

ladyhitchhiker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Son of a Preacher man by Dusty Springfield.

And "Blonde Bombshell" by Tom Holt. May be the best stand-alone book I've ever read. I almost cried it was so good. To me. Very reminiscent of Douglas Adams.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last book i read was Crimes of Passion its part of the True Crimes series of books

Last song i head was Lady Gaga - Poker face

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last song was Tear in Your Hand by Tori Amos.
Last book was The Miracle at Speedy Motors by Alexander Macall-Smith.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Goodmorning folks, I am slowly running out of questions to ask.
LOL.

So, here's an easy one, maybe

What was the last song you listened to?
How about the last book you read?
The last book I read was Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult which was very good. We had the radio on in the SUV while we were out but I don't remember the last song I heard.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi

The last song I heard was Eminem and Rhiannas new song-Love the way you lie. I love that song and the book that I am currently reading is Steve and me by Terri Irwin and it is a truly fantastic read. x

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last song I listened to was "I Can See For Miles" by The Who. I just love Keith Moon's insane drumming on that.

The last book I read was "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest", finishing up the trilogy by Stieg Larsson this past weekend. I got so involved with these books, I feel like I've lived with these people for 2 months!!

Now I have to find something good to read

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently reading The Fall of the Towers by Samuel Delany and listening to Buck-Tick - Kick(大地を蹴る男)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

The last song I heard was on the radio, Hands Up by Hedley and the last book I read was Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. Reading the 2nd one now.
I want to read those books. They have them at the library in the city I am moving to at the end of the month so I plan to read them soon.

The book I am currently reading is The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer. I don't remember the last song I heard though. It would have been whatever was on in the car on the way home from the mall.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the last "song" I heard was "Nothing on You" by b o b on the car radio. I am reading "Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void" by Mary Roach and it is fascinating. I can't put it down.

nutrolori

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

I have read all 10 twice! Great books! I may read them again just for fun. Book 10, Dead in The Family, was actually the last book I read. Looking for a new one to start on. The last song was probably something from the True Blood soundtrack I won at an event.