Question of the Day: Thurs. April 1

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I normally do not do AFD, but this time I'm wisely using the day to address a delicate/sensitive family situation in a playful way!!
Thus, I am thankful for AFD because this year it proves oh-so-helpful. A little mental creativity goes a long way.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Here in my country doesn´t have this celebration...
Oh - That can be a good thing. I almost always get ready at the end of March to be pranked
Some years I get zapped but it's kind of fun

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didnt play any pranks this year. A couple co workers suggested we all pretend to quit, leaving our lab empty, but the radio had also suggested avoiding stuff like that because employers might find that an easy way to let you go

We felt like we were pranked, driving 3 hours to look at a car just to have the guy change the sale price on us when we got there & said we wanted it
Rob said we were the April fools.

megans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Usually I do stupid things like tie a rubberband around the squirter thing on the sink, so when someone turns on the water they get shot. LOL. I'm easily amused.

This year I changed my relationship status on facebook from "single" to "in a relationship" and left it like that for a full 12 hours. The reactions were priceless.