Question of the Day, Sunday the 1st of March, 2020

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday!!!! The first day of March!

What are some of your favorite things to do on a Sunday, or just one thing?

In the warm months, I love sitting on the deck reading with a glass of iced tea or lemonade. Bliss.

Watching the hummers come to drink and listening to their sweet sounds. This year it will be only
Cal and me, but she sleep a lot during the day so it will be just me and any kitty that strolls by.
In the cold months I like to go walking but it's been too cold so I read, watch DVDs, and wash throws.

How about you?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to watch the world emerging again from its long sleep. To walk around with a cup of coffee and watch the daffodils and tulips peeking from the ground, the slow greening of life again, the warming of the cold barren earth. It reminds me that life is always evolving, that there is, and always will be, a rebirth from something that seems to be the end. That we CAN be happy again if we reach for it. If we take the seed that is within us all and water it and encourage it to grow.... It awes me to think that this has been going on from the beginning of time and will continue to do so long after we are gone......

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sunday is a "catch up" day for me. Unless we have specific plans to meet someone I usually catch up, e.g. sleep late, laundry, paperwork, return phone calls to friends, on-demand shows I missed during the week. If it's summer I'm up earlier and out to farmers' markets, art fairs, etc.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's bad for you but I enjoy being out in the sun and "sun bathing". It's very relaxing for me and I enjoy getting a bit darker in the summer time since in the winter, I lighten up a lot.

Edit: Oof... I thought you said summer whoops. 😖 I don't do anything special on Sundays. Looks like I've got summer on the brain.

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I lived in town, my favorite thing was to go out to lunch with friends. Hopefully I'll be able to do that again soon. And hopefully I'll be able to do my own laundry soon.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Nascar fan,so many of my Sunday afternoons from February thru November are spent in front of the tv.I do all my usual stuff Sundays as well,but I try and get everything done so I can watch it.Sometimes I'll take out this rather big baby quilt I've been hand quilting what seems like forever and work on it for a couple of hours,which is what I did today.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nap. We always attend church and sometimes run an errand or two afterwards; but after that it's rest time. Now that are kids are a little older DH and I will go into our bedroom and lay down. He doens't always sleep but I usually do for a little while. It's become our time together. We stick to simple sandwiches for lunch and leftovers for dinner. We all read or watch movies or tv. Often I read while they watch something. But my favorite part is nap time!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sundays are my first day of the weekend so I usually like to hang out with people and reserve Monday as my day of decompressing/introvert-recharging and preparing for the work week by being alone.