Question of the Day, Sunday, October 30, 2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We made cat changes, too. We had their food in the kitchen, and litter boxes in the laundry room. We changed things around so that all the cat paraphernalia is in the laundry room. That was a few weeks ago, and they still go running into the kitchen for food. And Zoe didn't like that the litter box was moved, so she's been spraying the dryer in the laundry room.

Hopefully they'll get used to it soon.
that sounds like it makes sense! 

i moved the two litter boxes recently, because we're planning on having a stackable washer and dryer set put in and they'll be front loaders. so i'll need to keep the space where one of the litter boxes was clear, which will be in front of where the new washer/dryer will be located. all three cats seem to be comfortable with the litter box locations now. and they all seem to like the new amber colored night lights on the inside of the litter box covers too!

awww, poor Zoe...and poor you! i hope the spraying ends soon. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well the big change was moving into an apartment with Angel. We've been here almost 3 months and she's adapted pretty well. :) I'm sure it's because she's with me.. we belong together.

She and I are babysitting the dogs (they are family dogs and it wasn't a choice to take with as I can only have one pet and a 25 lb. weight limit on the dogs so I took Angel because she is bonded with me) this weekend at my parent's house overnight. And I doubt it will be a big change for her.. she's lived there all of her life and I think she'll be excited to see Rudy. :) Maybe not Dixie so much.. she likes to chase her but she knows when I tell her no to leave her alone. Angel is a very adaptable cat so I am lucky that way.
that is a big change!  but also a good thing! 
  i'm so glad your Angel has adapted pretty well!

very nice! 
  for you and your girl to spend a night at your parent's house babysitting the dogs!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pipe burst on the coldest day in my life's history. It was -20F with -60F wind chill. It chose THAT day to burst. The plumber said it was odd because normally, they burst when thawing out, not when freezing. It was a result of a bad bathtub removal job :/ Although, in hindsight, it was a bit of a blessing. I had to sleep on the chair in the living room for a couple of months. And Lucky was super-happy to sleep with me! I had always had my bedroom door shut at night before that, but after that couple months of him being there, I and being so used to cuddling with him, I left my bedroom door open after that.

And yep, he was a very good looking boy! Such a mama's boy too. His mama is missing him something awful these days.
ACK!!! that sounds horrible to have happened! to be that frigid cold and have a pipe burst. awww...it definitely sounds like a bit of a blessing too!