Question Of The Day, Sunday, May 27, 2018

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My favorite is the pretzel nuggets with peanut butter inside.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheese and crackers
potato chips
peaches
nectarines
plums
ice cream
coffee (I often have coffee or water for a "snack" so I don't overeat on snacks)!
milk
your favorite snacks include a nice variety of foods and beverages!!! :cloud9: really excellent!! :agree:

i love cheese and crackers! :redheartpump: sometimes i'll have cheese and crackers along with soup for my dinner.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salted and sweet pretzels
Chocolate chip cookies
Ice cream
Muffins
Terra chips
Cupcakes
And last but not least, chicken with yogurt lol:dancingblackcat::kneading:
your favorites are both salted and sweet pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, muffins, Terra chips, and cupcakes!!! :thumbsup: really very nice!! :)

mmmm......Terra chips! :yummy:

and chicken with yogurt......for your cats? :think: i think mine might very well enjoy that! :purr:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I really want to indulge, chocolate covered pretzels.
Beef jerky is awesome too.

I usually try to stay away from carb/sugar heavy foods and snacks (diabetic).
chocolate covered pretzels and beef jerky are your favorite snacks!!! :clap: great!! :D

those are healthy choices! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tend to go more to the sweet snacks, fruit, ice cream and chocolate. I do like lightly salted deluxe mixed nuts, I have a part of a can here now. They are a little expensive so they aren't something I keep around all the time.
your favorites are sweet snacks, fruit, ice cream, chocolate, and lightly salted deluxe mixed nuts!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :)

i love the salted deluxe mixed nuts too! :yummy: and i don't buy them often, because they are a bit expensive.

Geralizze M.

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
your favorites are both salted and sweet pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, muffins, Terra chips, and cupcakes!!! :thumbsup: really very nice!! :)

mmmm......Terra chips! :yummy:

and chicken with yogurt......for your cats? :think: i think mine might very well enjoy that! :purr:
Yogurt coated chicken for both me and my cats :dancingblackcat:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate or crackers like Triscuits or Wheat Thins, though I occasionally eat ice cream or popcorn.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like sargento cheese sticks. The chedder, pepper jack, cobly, all of them, i love cheese. And i love sugar snap peas. They are good by themselves raw and plain but i also like them dipped in ranch. I like most veggies raw but really like the sugar snap peas.
your favorites are Sargento cheese sticks, and sugar snap peas!!! :clap: that's great!! :D

i love cheese...yummmmm! :cloud9: and sugar snap peas are wonderful -- both raw and cooked. :yummy:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love crunchy foods, popcorn, potato chips, celery and carrots with ranch, let’s say almost any raw veggie with ranch mmmmmm
crunchy foods are your favorite snacks!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :)

i really enjoy celery and carrots (raw) with salad dressing too! :cloud9: ranch dressing is one of my favorites, along with blue cheese, caesar, and sweet and saucy french.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love fruit whether summer, winter or in-between and will have it as a snack, also unsalted walnuts or almonds. I have a sweet tooth too but try to avoid it as a snack unless I'm out and pass a bakery. :wink:
your favorites are fruit, unsalted walnuts or almonds, and sometimes a sweet snack -- if you're passing a bakery!!! :clap: really awesome!! :D

i love apples the most, for fresh fruit. :cloud9: i look forward to apple season here every year! when they're in-season, i'll usually have a container of apple chunks in the fridge -- which i snack on here and there throughout the day. :yummy:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on my mood and the season. Dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a favorite. Flavored Cheese-Its are good. A bowl of frozen fruit (partially defrosted) is always yummy. In the fall when there are lots of apples; an apple with maple almond butter!

you like dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, flavored Cheez-Its, a bowl of frozen fruit, and apples with maple almond butter!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

mmmm......maple! :yummy: real maple syrup, maple flavored oatmeal...the occasional maple sugar candy! :cloud9:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tortilla chips, pop corn, chocolate chip cookies and ice cream.
your favorites are tortilla chips, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, and ice cream!!! :clap: those are excellent snacks!! :D

i love ice cream during the hot weather months. the sugar in it...revives me after being out in the heat, and it helps cool me down too! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I make these fiber "cookies" that I actually really enjoy. Since I had weight loss surgery in 2017, it's harder for me to get enough fiber, so I created the recipe with regular Fiber One cereal, peanut butter, chocolate chips and protein powder.I
I used to always crave salty snacks, but a couple years ago I developed a raging sweet tooth that has not disappeared unfortunately. Now since my surgery salty snacks don't appeal to me at all like they used to.
you really enjoy the fiber cookies that you make!!! :thumbsup: awesome!! :)

Fiber One cereal, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and protein powder sound like tasty and healthy ingredients! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite snack was always Peanut M & Ms. Since I need to stay away from chocolate (we're thinking it's a migraine trigger), I guess I'll have to go with Cheez-its or Utz Salt and Malt Vinegar potato chips.

But dang, I love Peanut M & Ms.
:alright:

Cheez-Its and Utz Salt and Malt Vinegar potato chips are your favorites!!! :clap: really great!! :D

i love the salt and malt vinegar combination! :yummy:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is the pretzel nuggets with peanut butter inside.
oooooo......pretzel nuggets with peanut butter inside them!!! :thud: those sound like they'd taste wonderful!! :D

i've seen them in the stores, but haven't tried them. i'm sure i'd love them, because i love both peanut butter and pretzels!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate or crackers like Triscuits or Wheat Thins, though I occasionally eat ice cream or popcorn.
chocolate and crackers like Triscuits or Wheat Thins are your favorites, and occasionally ice cream or popcorn!!! :clap: awesome!! :D

it's been years since i've had this, but i used to love to have ice cream (slightly softened) with Wheat Thins. i'd scoop up a little ice cream with the crackers......:yummy: