Question of the Day: Sunday, March 16

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for the super late posting of this. Stressful weekend.

I'm going to be moving soon, and I'm really excited about it. The town is just outside of Chapel Hill and it's got great culture, lots of events, and a large population of intellectuals.

So my question for you: If you could move anywhere, where would it be and why?

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting question!  I really like living on the coast, and especially on this island. This island is pretty safe.

If I were to move, it would be south (Florida) but I still want to be near the coast and not too far inland.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My perfect place to live doesn't exist. l'd want the cultural and social amenities found here, but with perfect year round WEATHER, and no spiders!!

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My perfect place to live doesn't exist. l'd want the cultural and social amenities found here, but with perfect year round WEATHER, and no spiders!!
I am SOOOO with you on the spiders!  I don't have many snakes here, but spiders I got...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Any place where it's warm and sunny and I never have to see another flake of snow for as long as I live will suit me just fine. And you have no idea just how serious I am about that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We keep getting freezing rain here. It's a real pain as well. So many inclimate weather days for my kids this year, I'm not sure they're going to get a summer break at this point. Or, you know, if summer will even come.

Last edited: