Question of the Day: Sunday, January 27

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry this is so late, I'm feeling under the weather today. Which brings me to my question:

Have you been sick yet this season?

I haven't gotten "sick" sick (knock on wood) as in I haven't caught the flu or anything. What I have is the annual sinus infection which usually is here on and off from late October until mid April. For some reason it happens every year. I'll be happy if this is all I have to "suffer" with; that flu is nasty!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I haven't gotten sick yet this season. I've thought I was a few times, especially when the weather goes from 50 one day to 80 the next :(

But *knock on wood*, no need for the DayQuil & NyQuil yet.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nothing major, a small cold and the never ending allergies.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a sinus infection just before leaving on our cruise. The day before we left I had laryngitis so bad that I could hardly talk --- but I felt ok. Had the cough for a while, and it still lingers on -- I guess it's that sinus nasal drip. But had flu shot a couple of months ago, so it could have been a lot worse.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No sickness here, thankfully. I thought I was getting sick last week because I was feeling sore, run down and had a fever but it turned out to be a kidney infection and gall stones. I'm afraid of getting sick and making my daughter sick since she's a preemie.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No sickness here, thankfully. I thought I was getting sick last week because I was feeling sore, run down and had a fever but it turned out to be a kidney infection and gall stones. I'm afraid of getting sick and making my daughter sick since she's a preemie.
Oh no!  I hope you feel better soon.