Question of the Day - Sunday, Jan. 23rd, 2011

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do get embarassed like if I fall or do something really clumsy...Usually when I'm nervous I get sooo clumsy I can't do even the most simple things. And the smallest things make me nervous too..Like, if I'm buying coffee and the coffee place is really crowded, having so many people and no space makes me nervous. So, I can't even put the lid on my cup and add sugar without spilling it or even dropping the cup on the floor....Things like that make me soooo embarassed!!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't take compliments very well, I just get embarrassed. The last big compliment I got and then got very embarrassed was New Year's Eve when everyone told me how great I looked at the party and they loved my outfit. I just don't know how to take compliments so I just try to say 'thank you' without getting all flustered about it.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I do get embarrassed easily. The last time I was embarrassed was today b/c people are giving me a hard time on Facebook for wanting 4 cats, calling me a creepy cat lady and a future hoarder. *sigh* Why is it okay for people to have 2 dogs and 2 cats (including one of the people that is giving me a hard time!), but not 4 cats??

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only really get embarassed if I do something silly in front of somebody like fall over, especially if its a nice looking man
x

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, one time I tripped and fell - in front of a brewery on a busy road on a Saturday night.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

you can ask at the other members my friend...
I´m the king of the

right Jan?...
Model your kilt for us?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not by actions, but sometimes by something I've said. I never want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them uncomfortable. Sometimes I'll say something by accident, not thinking, and then fall all over myself like a puppy in my efforts to apologize.