Question of the Day, Sunday, February 14, 2016

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cold months -

Tea, coffee, fireplace, warm showers, layering clothes, snuggling on the couch with a cozy blanket, exercising, heaters 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very mean in the winter. I don't put on the heating. I wear warm clothes and have a lovely fleece you snuggle up with. Why am I mean? The air conditioner is on for about 2 hours a day. It's easier that warm up than to cool down and.we do get some very cold nights, but I sleep in a deer nighty

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very mean in the winter. I don't put on the heating. I wear warm clothes and have a lovely
fleece you snuggle up with. Why am I mean? The air conditioner is on for about 2 hours a day. It's easier that warm up than to cool down and.we do get some very cold nights, but I sleep in a deer nighty
Sorry b typo. Sleep in a summer nighty the whole year round.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cold months -

Tea, coffee, fireplace, warm showers, layering clothes, snuggling on the couch with a cozy blanket, exercising, heaters 

all good ways to keep warm!  
     i think you're the first to mention exercising -- and it really does help generate heat, keep us warmer! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very mean in the winter. I don't put on the heating. I wear warm clothes and have a lovely fleece you snuggle up with. Why am I mean? The air conditioner is on for about 2 hours a day. It's easier that warm up than to cool down and.we do get some very cold nights, but I sleep in a deer nighty
Sorry b typo. Sleep in a summer nighty the whole year round.
i get grumpy in the winter! feeling the cold makes me that way.