Question of the Day - Sunday, Feb. 6th, 2011

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally have a lie in until around 9.30, then its usual breakfast, chores and sunday dinner, we're having chicken today, I do sit down as much as I can as usually all week I don't get chance to, so I try and make the most of sundays. x

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
While DH is in church with his mother, I work on laundry and house chores. We always have a Sunday dinner, sometimes roast chicken, other times it's pork or beef, but we most always have some kind of roast....it's great for leftovers and for DH's lunch for that week. While I'm working on dinner, I try to put something together for our meatless Monday dinner, whether it's a soup or cooking the pasta, just something to make Mondays a little easier.

We may do a bit of shopping in the afternoon, depending on what must be done around the house. During the summer, we can usually be found working out in the gardens around the house.

At night, I usually do my nails and then go to bed with the furkids for a bit of tv time or a good book.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to ride my horse! But sold him last Fall, which has been a good change for me. Now I can spend most Sunday mornings with my cats, playing, grooming and snuggling! My DH likes to make Swedish pancakes now on Sunday mornings (since we are home now and don't have to go to the barn
) so we enjoy that together. And then sometimes, we will see what is playing at the movie theatre in the afternoon. Of course, there are some house chores to be done - yeah right.....

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No routine. Usually sleep in, then relax most of the day. Do some online class school work, watch Fox's Animation Domination at night.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes work, most of the time I'm not scheduled on Sundays.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our routine is go to church. If we need to go to Wal Mart, we ride on to town and get lunch. Then we do the shopping that needs to be done and come home. We crash then.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually church although, thanks to Ma Naturem we have had 2 services in the last 6 weeks and I was stuck behind a wall of snow for both. The rest of the day is taken by chores and not much else. Sundays are pretty quiet here until spring field work starts

Edited because my number pad 2 has enough cat hair under it to knit a while cat :p

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunday routine
.......Definitely not! This is the one day I don't have any routine
! At least it's a couple hours delayed, and always my laundry day, and cleaning day.......

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well since I work rostered shifts I have no real routine. I could be working anytime from 10am until 12am but I don't mind. If I'm not working it's the usual spending time with the cats. Of course this is between October-March. The rest of the year most Sundays are usually spent at a cat show or travelling home from a cat show

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sleep till whenever I do almost no cat chores except check food/water...no litter/mopping. We usually go to a indian strip where you can get anything! Today was really good as we got the fresh pot of somber(indian soup) its self serve, and our normal stuff also.

We have been trying to get out more seems to help us alot. We never really have a plan except to be back before sunset cause husband feels day was lost if we are still out during night. Hey I can make that as takes a hour one way to get to the indian place...HAVE to move closer this time around tho how much more we may spend may be an issue

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Usually Go to listen Mass...

then go to the Mall or walmart to get some groceries...

noon at in law to dinner or Mom home for the same...
On afternoons at home enjoying the tv programation & of course TCS!...

love the "sunday lazy afternoons"....