Question of The Day. Sunday 2nd of January.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, and Happy New Year.

It's the Year of The Tiger. Tiger people are brave, competitive, unpredictable, and confident and are supposed to face many challenges in 2022. But it's also a great year to get married.

:flail:

Do you know what your Chinese Horoscope is? What does 2022 have in store for you?

2022 Chinese zodiac predictions: What will the year of the Tiger bring for money, joy and success?

I'm a Snake. I'm supposed to have a favourable year for career, wealth and windfall luck. But I need to take the time to de-stress too. They've got that right...

:dizzycat:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born the year of the dog. Looks like this year is going to be hard work if I want wealth and success. Now I'm going on Google to find one that says it's going to be a easy great year and go with that :lol:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have looked up my sign twice and I am either a Horse or a Monkey, I guess it depends on how they calculate it. It is either calculated by the Lunar New Year or something that has to do with Spring. The Horse is supposed to have promising career prospects wealth and success. The Monkey is 'it's not going to be a walk in the park this year'.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is Tiger:
A calm year when gains through some speculations and unexpected benefits may occur.

I like the "calm year" aspect, but I will not be doing any spectulating.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not only a pig, I'm apparently a water pig. Signs we might be welcoming a new child this year? Well, we'll see what happens. :lol: :lol:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't think it's a very good omen that I'm too old for my birth year to even be listed. :eek2: :lol:

But I found a horoscope here. It's looking pretty good for us piggies in 2022! 👍

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Tiger. I apparently need to get out of my comfort zone and also keep to a budget. Two things I'm not great at.