Question of The Day. Sunday 18th of July

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, easy question for you today.

Who makes you laugh?

I've got a couple of favourite British comedians. I like Noel Fielding, Bill Bailey and David Mitchell. My favourite American comedian was Bill Hicks.

How about you?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite comedian was Robin Williams. His improvisational skill was unmatched. He could also do drama and the bittersweet moment like no other comedian. He had a form of dementia called Lewy Bodies. He couldn't cope with that amazing sharp mind of his failing him and he committed suicide.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When it comes to stand-up, I like Jeremy Hotz (more of his older stuff), John Pinette (his "nay nay" bits), The Blue Collar Comedy Tour with Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Dunham....and many more that I just can't think of at the moment.
When it comes to comedic movies and TV, I love Melissa McCarthy, Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Rebel Wilson, John Cleese, Robin Williams....you know...I can't name them all...Almost every comedian has made me laugh at one point or another...even some actors that aren't "known" for comedy have their moments.
I'm just a fan of comedy in general, all forms of it.....well, not so much the likes of The Three Stooges, but some forms of physical comedy is great. I like the raunchy stuff like Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman right down to family friendly stuff like Bill Murray and Robin Williams (I'm obviously referring to their "clean" stuff! Although the dirty stuff is great too! LOL!).
I love comedy that includes stereotypes, sarcasm, wit, one liners, actual jokes...even "Dad Joke" ones, observations, anecdotal, dry, dark, juvenile...all of it!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would have to support my good buddy oso the comedian"tiny" as i like to call him a 200 pound plus tall giant he does stand up comedy and works with at risk youth trying to get them outta the lifestyle we both lived at one time

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trailer park Boys. Canada's greatest gift to the world. I also love British humor a lot. Are you Being Served is one of my favorite shows of all time.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
George Carlin, Wanda Sykes, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert and Melisa McCarty.

Last edited: