Question of the Day, Sunday 17th of May, 2020

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Sunday!!

I was pondering this yesterday afternoon.

What is your fave place(s) to relax in your home?

For me it's being on my deck, reading. Nothing more relaxing. I have my book, Puffs because of allergies, hee, hee, a drink, writing paper and pen, phone, When it's time to rest, it is being on my bed, snuggling with Cal as she makes her cooing, snorting, snoring sounds.

What are yours?

Tworagdolls

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Any armchair not occupied by human or cat works for me. To relax though, it must have a side table to hold a pot of tea and my bits and pieces or else pencils and keys end up down the sides of the chair which is a nuisance 😃. If I’m lucky, I’ll get one by a window but the kittens have usually laid claim to those armchairs long before I arrive. Regardless though, the kittens will visit me sporadically if only to have a quick chew of my book and a head butt and that makes me smile - a big cheesy cat man smile.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Any armchair not occupied by human or cat works for me. To relax though, it must have a side table to hold a pot of tea and my bits and pieces or else pencils and keys end up down the sides of the chair which is a nuisance 😃. If I’m lucky, I’ll get one by a window but the kittens have usually laid claim to those armchairs long before I arrive. Regardless though, the kittens will visit me sporadically if only to have a quick chew of my book and a head butt and that makes me smile - a big cheesy cat man smile.
WELCOME, T Tworagdolls
98fcc489c4edf2c37dc91d7659555877--welcome-gif-welcome-photos.jpg

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In "my spot" on the couch which is in our main floor living room. I have pretty much arms reach access to my lap top, TV, kindle, coloring books..whatever I'm in the mood for to chill with.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
At the moment I'm planning on converting one room of the basement into a meditation room/sanctuary. And a second room just into a library. Not sure how I'll do that, but common sense tells me that this house will be mine at some point so I'm thinking ahead. Only thing keeping me sane with a mother yelling that I care for feral cats.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There aren't many different spots in my place... I really wish I had private outdoor space. That's my dream. Now, it's just in bed because that's where I do everything. I set up a low table across the mattress pad (i sleep on the floor because the ceiling is only about 3 feet in the loft area) and cover it with the blanket and Puar goes under there and falls asleep for hours, letting me work, watch videos, play Switch games, etc. As soon as he goes under the table, I feel so much more relaxed. If he's wandering around, he always seems to get into something annoying! Working from home this week will be interesting...

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
The dining room. This is an alcove off of the living room with a view of the covered porch, patio and back yard. The dining room table is where I work on jigsaws and where my IPad sits from morning coffee through dinner. After dinner I move to my recliner in the living room. It is electric and made specially for smaller people so it is a perfectly comfortable fit.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My couch in the living room with kitties. Then at night, in my bed with a book also with kitties :)

During spring and fall I do like to chill outside on my little picnic table. But in the summer it gets really buggy (Horse flies and mosquitoes - Even with anti insect measures). Hopefully one day I'll have a screened porch!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At my computer I guess. There aren't really many places to relax with all my mother's hoarding clutter. :(
Being outdoors for my 2 hour walk every day is relaxing! I love getting out of this house.
Cooking is kinda relaxing for me too.
Being with my cats is relaxing.