Question of the Day, Saturday the 11th of December, 2021

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
One Thanksgiving we had the mishap of our oven going kaput on us. :gaah::sigh: We went to a local diner and had our meal there. I had Turkey with this fabulous Walnut Apple stuffing, Mashed potatoes with gravy, and mixed veggies and Pecan Pie for dessert. Over all it was pretty good experience, but we perfer a meal at home. Too bad our Oven crapped out on Thanksgiving. Talk about bad luck!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Best Thanksgiving I ever had was at an Irish Pub where we watched ever single episode of Blackadder w/ sammiches & Guinness. Think it was 2AM when I left the place.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My house is not set up for a person in a wheelchair,and we found out the hard way a few Christmases ago when I had my half sister here for the holiday meal.So,for Thanksgiving the next year,we took her out to a big buffet place in Springfield,our son and daughter in law too,and I thought it worked out pretty well.Lots of food to choose from and theirs is always quite good,easy access,etc.Of course she decided to be a royal pain,but the rest of us were happy with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I've posted this before, I think. I was working as a hostess at a restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale on Valentine's Day.
We didn't take reservations and we were jammed. I seated 2 couples at a booth while carrying their drinks on a tray.
I was placing the last drink and not only did I spill it on the customer, the glass broke and cut his hand!! I just wanted
to die. A few years later the restaurant was sold. Guess who one of the silent partners was? Yep, it was him!!