Question of the Day - Saturday, October 8th

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

OMG,And I'm a big Cas fan, too. I hadn't seen Misha Collins in anything before (never watched Buffy or Charmed or anything like that....I think he was in one of the other). Did you get to the episode where Cas does drugs? It's hiliarious. The angel makes a good "hippie".
That was great! "Cass, are you stoned?" "Uh...generally, yeah"

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I haven't seen that episode yet, I'm only half way through season 5. My favorite episode so far is Yellow Fever. It's the episode that Dean get's scared of everything. I laughed so hard when he freaked out after the cat jumped out of the locker. But my favorite part of the episode is after the credits when Jenson is in the impala rocking out to Eye of the Tiger.
OMG hands down BEST episode ever.. "AHHHHHH" "That was scary". I literally die laughing thru that whole episode. And then ending...hysterical! My neighbor borrowed all my seasons and she just got to that episode and literally came running up to the house laughing like a loon because of it. I have a couple that are my favs. The one where Sam, Dean and Jo hunt the ghost of the serial killer, Folsum Prison Blues, the asylum one, Yellow Fever, both Ghost Facers/Hell Hounds ones, Weekend at Bobbys. Love them all!!!

Crowley is awesome I think. I cant get enough of him when hes in the episodes.

Did you see the Angel Soft toilet paper commercial?? One of the seven deadly sins is in that one. I forget which one he was, greed or envy I think.

I didnt like Gordon Walker either. He just didnt do it for me at all, in the story line or his character.

I also liked Ruby but I liked blonde Ruby not brunette Ruby.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Blonde Ruby (Katie Cassidy, I think?) was much better than the brunette Ruby. I agree. Didn't like Bella either; I just wanted to smack her silly. (The woman who played Bella also played Rose in the Vampire Diaries, for anybody watching both series.)

The serial killer was H.H. Holmes, who has the "honor" of being America's first serial killer. That episode was fantastic, wasn't it? And who would have thought about cement being used to keep him down there? Great episode.

One of the funniest episodes, from the first season, was when the brothers were pulling gags on each other. And the itching powder. Hiliarious. Not to mention Sam coming out of the shower, which was quite nice on its own.
(Actually? And here's where my shallowness comes out.....I had just come home from a planning commission meeting that night, turned on the tv, and started flipping channels. Supernatural was playing, Sam had just come out of the shower and was wrapped in the towel. I said, "Helloooo!" and sat down on the bed. And never looked back. That was my very first Supernatural episode; I think it's about midway through the first season. I also really liked Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who played Papa John.)

I didn't care for the Ghost Facers episodes. But I love the Hell Hounds. Way cool. And I like how the Hounds were never shown...you can hear them, but you can't see them. I also liked the crossroads demons. And the guy who played the yellow-eyed demon rocked that part.

The asylum one was good. Dean: When someone says a place is haunted, YOU DON'T GO IN!.

Oh, and "Driver picks the music.....shotgun shuts his cakehole"

And "I hope your freakin' apple pie was worth it!"

And "See, that attitude, right there? That is why I always got the extra cookie."

I could go on and on. Love my SN!

I'll shut up now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

I also liked Ruby but I liked blonde Ruby not brunette Ruby.
Same here. I thought Katie Cassidy did a much better job than Genevieve Cortese. She just didn't play a bad girl too well.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did yall know that Sam and Ruby are expecting a baby. I read it yesterday on Hollywood Gossip....so addicted to celeb gossip sites. LOL

Ohh and Dean is married to Rachel from One Tree Hill....when I read about that I literally mourned a broken heart. LOL

OMG three more good episodes..The one where Balthazar changes the fate of the Titanic because he hates the theme song. The one where they go back and meet Samuel Colt. And the one where they are in the 'alternate' universe (reminded me of the trickster episodes) and they were actually Jared and Jenson....LOL I thought Mischa Collins was hysterical in that episode.

Do you watch the gag reels on the dvds? DF and I watch them and I literally have tears streaming down my face laughing that hard. I want the series to continue just for the gag reels alone.