Question Of The Day - Saturday, January 8th.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last movie I saw was Grown Ups on the plane back home. I am kind of upset I wasn't able to stay awake to watch SALT or The American, but I passed out, and I probably won't be watching anything any time soon because watching a movie is something I do as a last resort if there is absolutely nothing else for me to do and I'm completely bored.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are TV movies included, if so the last movie I watched was The Craigslist Killer, it was very good and followed the story truthfully.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

The American

Bad movie. Really bad movie. I fell asleep after the first 15 minutes. DH was able to stay awake, but he said it was incredibly boring.
My sister thought the exact same thing.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

Are TV movies included, if so the last movie I watched was The Craigslist Killer, it was very good and followed the story truthfully.
I saw that too. It is being rerun tonight. I had a feeling he'd mention issues of low self esteem contributing to why he was the way he was. Very very sad all around.
Whether or not he talked about the low self esteem bit in real life is unknown to me - I'm just going by what was in the movie. But it does sort of add up. Low self esteem might've led to a twisted desire to ultimately end up in jail, which is what happened.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really sure. I've been watching a number of them on super channel. One that comes to mind, but not the last one I watched, is that "Benjamin Button" movie.

I've also watched both of the "Flintstone" movies around the same time.