Question of the day - Saturday, December 24th CHRISTMAS EVE!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning/afternoon.

Sorry this one is so late.  I was out pretty late last night playing Dragonlance.

Do you know what you are getting for Christmas?

All I know of is my Mom got me a prepaid visa.  Other than that, it's all a mystery.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had a few various bits off dh that I have chosen myself but off other members of my family it is a mystery,I love opening pressies.x

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know what my Mom and Step-dad got DH and I.  We asked for the Geroge Foreman with the changable plates.  I love my GF; but I want one you can take the plates off the clean.  The one we use now we've had for 8 years and we've used it a ton!

I know DH ordered me something.  We had a $20 limit because we got our new car a few months ago.  But I don't know what it is.  We agreed to stuff each others stockings for $20...so whatever he got probably fits in there.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We've already exchanged presents (we do it on Christmas Eve). I knew what I was getting because I'd picked it out (a variable voltage e-cigarette battery mod), but DH also threw in a fancy pen with plenty of red refills, I guess because I'd complained of going through three red pens in two weeks while marking mid-terms. He got a new pillow and a throw blanket for his afternoon naps on the couch. We both got stocking stuffers and money from his parents. Jamie got goodies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what I am getting. I want a Tassimo and I am hoping either my mom or MIL got me one. I know my husband didn't get me one, but he did get one for his mom.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wouldn't have HAD any gifts except for what I posted in another thread, a gift from a friend, box of candy from the church and what I got from CATTYBIRD, my SS. Nothing to open tomorrow but that is ok.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We pretty much knew, other a few smaller things. Or at least we had a good idea. It's rare that we can really surprise each other anymore.

Last edited: