Question of the day - Saturday, December 17th

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

What is your favorite brand of potato chips/crisps?

Mine's a tie between Doritos and Miss Vickie's.  Miss Vickie's sea salt and malt vinegar are delicious, but I also really like Doritos Zesty.  But still neither of those compare to ketchup flavored Doritos.  They weren't around for long, but they were by far the best chips I've ever had.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Utz Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips are to die for. I'm a big fan of salt and vinegar chips, anyway, and these are delicious.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I can not have the crunchy Cheetos in the house or I will eat the whole bag in a sitting. :lol3: We both like the Cape Cod kettle cooked chips.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can not have the crunchy Cheetos in the house or I will eat the whole bag in a sitting. :lol3: We both like the Cape Cod kettle cooked chips.
:yummy: I bet are delicious indeed!...:yummy:

Barcel & Sabritas...mexican brands of here....:rolleyes:.....yeah, yeah, we have too pringles but not bring a lot....:)

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Co-op sells nacho cheese crunchy things in a bulk bag, not sure but I think Old Dutch makes them since they sit on the Old Dutch rack. Thankfully, they don't often have them because i can eat a lot of them without batting a lip. Otherwise, I sometimes get Lay's Dill Pickle flavour. .

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grippos BBQ potato chips. Heavier on the BBQ flavor and spices than others on the shelf. Have to keep sour cream handy to dip them into. :yummy:

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doritos - Cool Ranch

Dortios - Taco flavor

Lays - Cheddar and sour cream

Lays - Salt and vinegar

Fritos - Chili Cheese

Cheetos puffs sometimes crunchy.

Sun Chips - Harvest Cheddar

Sun Chips - Garden Salsa

Last edited:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a fan of locally produced chips. My favorites around here are Art and Mary's chips - either the plain or jalapeno flavors. There's also an outstanding brand of tortilla chips by the name of Silva's.