Question of The Day. Saturday 26th of November

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I sometimes watch the Robert Irvine show where he goes in and helps failing restaurants.  A very common theme among the people who own these restaurants is that they love to cook, are good cooks and thought that owning a restaurant would be a natural thing for them to do.
I like Robert Irvine and I used to watch his show. I like to watch other people cook but I don't care about cooking myself. It's way too hard standing on your feet all day long. I could never ever do it.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. And probably if I did, maybe I wouldn't like it so much then. I don't know. I just think it would be neat to have a little cookie shop. Nothing spectacular. Just a place for people to come in, enjoy some cookies with tea or coffee. I've often thought that, in my town, it might work. We're eclectic enough that it might work. I wouldn't get rich from it, but I'm not looking for that.
Even that kind of small specialized business is tough. You'd need to sell a lot of cookies to pay the rent.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I know. Which is why it's my dream job and not my real job. 

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I were working, my dream job would be working at the State Archives where I could help people with their family histories. I miss doing genealogy and am thinking about starting my that hobby again.