Question Of The Day. Saturday 25th Of November.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning.

Two questions for you today:

Do you know your blood type?
Are you anything like the stereotypical personality for your blood type?

Blood type A personality and behavior! | Spiritualism

Blood type B personality and behavior! | Spiritualism

Blood type AB personality and behavior! | Spiritualism

Blood type O personality and behavior! | Spiritualism

My blood type is O, which is supposed to mean I'm ambitious, confident, romantic and idealistic.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure if I'd describe myself that way, but I guess it's flattering.

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know my blood type. I was going to ask once but forgot.
Of course I know about the blood type behavior thing, similar to the astrology.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am O positive, what you describe for my type sounds like my Zodiac birth sign too, Pisces! Spot on with games, I can't even play cards any more because I get too competitive. I do set goals (and lists) all the time, and do work through them until they are accomplished. I am a really hard worker and have been all my life, ( and I play hard too) and am proud of my accomplishments. I do tend to look down on the lazy and those who won't even try, just like it says, because I have worked so hard and come a long way, and have always found a way to get things done. One of my biggest faults is not wanting to give what I have earned to those who don't even try. I have washed dishes before to earn money to survive and don't understand those who think that is beneath them and would rather take handouts. I am very choosy where my money goes, that is probably why I give so much of my time and money to innocent animals.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been meaning to ask the doctor what mine is for some time now and keep forgetting to.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm type A positive (not that this system worries about positive or negative). I'd say it described me fairly well. Re-phrasing, it correctly identified me as didactic and caring. Where it went way off the tracks was in saying that I'm organized. I've heard this from astrologers as well; it's one of the reasons I find astrology difficult to believe in.

Margret

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm A Positive!

What is accurate...

- I'm pretty organized and I do consider myself a planner. But I don't think I'm *that* stringent about it. Doesn't have to be set in stone and won't go nuts otherwise. And definitely relaxed about dating activities/plans.
- Philosophical, calm judgement.
- Sensitive, misunderstood that gives stress to type A's.
- Distressed when making a small mistake; self disciplined. Definitely :lol:

Not really...

- Can't say I'm a nag, saying too much or too picky. Pretty quiet/reserved person, and despite being considered a planner and organized I'm pretty easygoing.
- Personal magnetism. Nah, I am very shy and self conscious when meeting new people for the first time :tongue: I overthink and consider myself more of a goof. Working on it though! Unless this is how people secretly see me and I somehow never noticed har har

Kind of tricky in context since there are waaayyy more O's and A's then there are B's and AB's in the population. But still, neat interest in any case.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am O+ UNIVERSAL Donor...... Had it typed when I went into Radiologic Technology (X-ray) School at Northeastern University...It was required that we know..

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm O positive. I found that out when I used to give blood to the Red Cross. I've never heard of blood type and personality behavior.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm O negative. I always said that I had Irish blood. :lol:

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what my blood type is... I am going to read the descriptions ans see which one matches me most though!

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, looks like blood type B matches me! Of course, there is no way to really know unless I test my blood.

I am also a Gemini, I truly believe in Astrology and this personality-blood thing. Not all traits always apply to everyone, that is normal.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine the blood type/personality thing being accurate :dunno:. You would have large swaths of the population with the same personality! Haha, I don't think so. I know the blood type thing is popular in Japan, but they have a much more diverse blood type population---it's about evenly divided among all the types. Whereas in the US, almost everybody is A or O, very few are B or AB.

I am O+. I don't think most of those things describe me. I'm just about the opposite of romantic :headscratch:.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm B neg. And it doesn't sound much like me.

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For me (O Negative,) it seems about 50/50. Some of it is accurate, but not more so than could reasonably just match up by chance.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Funny story, I've only donated blood once. It was rough. It took 4 attempts to find a vein and I nearly fainted right after. I learned I was borderline anemic shortly after and since then no one has been able to locate an arm vein for blood draws (15+ years now). I get really annoyed with blood tests and techs who insist They can find a vein only to fail so many times I have bruises for days.

Anywho, after I got a thank you note with a large card saying A- on it inside the card. I was in high school at the time and was very confused on how I got an A- on my blood draw. Why was I marked down? Took me a moment to connect the A- to my blood type, not a grade. It probably didn't help that it was around the time my report card was coming in and the A- was on a card on one side alone with details and notes on the back side about donating in the future and to note my blood type somewhere. Good news is I still remember because of that confusion.