Question of The Day. Saturday 25th of July

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning. It's almost the end of July and hopefully almost the end of the monsoon season.

:crossfingers:

If you could invite any celebrity, living or dead, to spend the weekend with you who would you invite?

I'd ask Charlie Dimmock to come and stay. She's probably only famous in the UK. I've been watching a lot of old episodes of Garden Rescue on YouTube. Charlie always comes up with some great garden designs, she knows a lot about plants and flowers and I'm sure she'd have plenty of ideas about what to do with my little patch of jungle. I've got a few ideas myself, but I could do with Charlie's help to make them.

Who would you invite?

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if I could pick just one.
There are so many people from the Bible I'd love to talk to. Paul's life has always fascinated me. It would be amazing to talk to him.
I think it definitely would be an interesting conversation, Winchester Winchester . I would love to talk to Jesus too. I have a long list of questions for Him. :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Although I like many celebrities I honestly can't think of one I would like to invite over for the weekend except my dad who passed away too soon and was my favorite celebrity. :hearthrob:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are so many! I've always been interested in her life so if I had to choose just one, I would choose Anne Frank. We had a lot of similar interests and things in common so it would be an interesting weekend, and I would have just loved to talk to her about her lifetime from her perspective.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lee Iacocca
One of the Popes
sweet Melanie from Gone With the Wind
Charles Schultz
Condoleezza Rice
Ron Turcotte

Grumpy Cat

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on board with Jesus. I'm not religous but would love to hear the real story (hopefully we could magically speak the same language)- he would be second.
My first would be my grandfather who died in a car accident when I was 8 years old. He was my favorite and I still miss him.