Question Of The Day. Saturday 23rd Of September.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning. Happy Autumn Equinox.

:wave3:

Do you share a birthday with anyone famous?

I was born on the same day, but not in the same year, as Freddy Prinze Jr and Gary Numan. An actor called James Van Der Beek ( :dunno: ) was born on the same day as me.

How about you, any celebrities share your birthday?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to look this one up. Most of them I have never heard of so I will list the ones I have. None are the same year as me. My birthday is January 21. I'll put my fave one first

The late, great fashion designer Christian Dior :worship:
Emma Bunton (Baby Spice from the Spice Girls)
Geena Davis (actress)
Grigori Rasputin ( politician- deceased)
Billy Ocean (singer)
Jack Nicklaus (golfer)

Norachan Norachan James Van Der Beek is a hottie

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I share a birthday with Loretta Lynn and Pete Rose. Also on my birthday, the Titanic hit that iceberg and Lincoln was shot. :dunno:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I share mine with James 1 and 11 , Wallis Simpson, Gina Rowlands, Kathleen Turner and Ngan who is a friend of mine

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've hardly heard of anyone who shares my birthday (despite the list being l o n g !) :paperbag:

The only two I have heard of are Peaches Geldof and an 18th century French composer and flautist, Michel Blavet (going back to my days as an early music student ;) ).

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it turns out that i share my birth date with quite a few famous people! here are some of them: Agatha Christie, Prince Harry, President Taft, Tommy Lee Jones, James Fenimore Cooper, Cannonball Adderley, Jean Batten (aviator who made record breaking trans-world flights), Shohei Imamura, and the list goes on.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
There are so-called "famous" people who share my birthday, but I have no idea who most of them are.

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, the Queen Mum (Queen Elizabeth II's mother) was born same date as me. As my Mum was English, this was a big deal, lol. Also Barack Obama, and Louis Armstrong.

I was thinking this is so much easier to figure out w/ the internet. 30 years ago, you had to go search for a book about this!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read years ago that Jay Leno and Jon Provost were born on my birthday. Same day, month and year. Don't know if it is true or not. Nothing important happened on my birthday.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Drew Carey :ohwell:
Jewel :ohwell:
Joan Collins :ohwell:
Miko Fogarty (Yay! A Ballerina!)
Douglas Fairbanks :ohwell:

Aside from some a list of such people like composers and nobles, more interesting people died on my birthday in comparison - Captain Kidd, Bonnie and Clyde, Heinrich Himmler, John D. Rockefeller, Roger Moore.

So Cheery :lol:

And thanks, Roger Moore, you were quite the distraction on my last BDay :tongue:

I often tease myself, since bad things frequently happened in or around my birthday too :lol: invasions, battles, declarations of war, new or lost allies, massacres, famous divorces like Catherine of Aragon and Henry VIII, new laws or treaties, shootings, suicides, throw in a dash of rebellions and maybe a serial killer or two. Guess spring is a good time as any to get stuff done!

Not unusual where I call out while watching TV or reading a book "Always happens on my Birthday!"

But the Canadian Mounted Police was formed in May! Aaaawww yeah!

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I share my birthday with Daniel Radcliffe, a.k.a. Harry Potter.

And apparently also Monica Lewinsky...

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Elizabeth Taylor, Chelsea Clinton, John Steinbeck, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Ralph Nader, and a long list of "celebrities" I've never heard of. :lol: I also know three people personally with the same birthday.

We once had dinner with some clients of hubby's and as the wife and I talked, she mentioned being born in February, then mentioned the date and it was the same as my birthday, and then the year, also the same. And then we discovered we'd gone to the same high school! :eek3: I went home after dinner and looked in my old year book--sure enough, there she was. What a funny coincidence is that. :eek2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Norachan Norachan James Van Der Beek is a hottie

Cute! I don't watch TV so I've never heard of him before

There are so-called "famous" people who share my birthday, but I have no idea who most of them are.
Same here. There was a big long list of people who have the same birthday as me and I'd heard of maybe 2 of them.

Aside from some a list of such people like composers and nobles, more interesting people died on my birthday in comparison - Captain Kidd, Bonnie and Clyde, Heinrich Himmler, John D. Rockefeller, Roger Moore.
Oh, now that is something worth looking up! Hmmmm, first person on the list was Albumasar.

Pee-Wee Herman. :lol:
That's the best one yet!

We once had dinner with some clients of hubby's and as the wife and I talked, she mentioned being born in February, then mentioned the date and it was the same as my birthday, and then the year, also the same. And then we discovered we'd gone to the same high school! :eek3: I went home after dinner and looked in my old year book--sure enough, there she was. What a funny coincidence is that. :eek2:
That is strange. :thud:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A TON of folks! To name a few,
HenryIV the Pious, duke of Saxony (1473)
President James Madison (1751)
Jerry Lewis (1926)
Erik Estrada (1949)
and a SLEW of Nazi war criminals, Goddess help me.