Question of the Day Nov 8th

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, Misty8723 reminded me - I will occasionally watch UFO Hunters, Monster Quest, and Mystery Quest... But half the time I fall asleep watching them, so does that count?

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dancing With the Stars (this season I've watched every episode)
Deadliest Catch
Real Housewives of Atlanta (it's a trainwreck...what can I say?)
Intervention

The other shows I'll catch if I happen to be channel surfing and they are on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess I have to admit I do watch Cake Boss on occasion as well. I am fascinated by how he makes flower decorations. Did anyone catch the episode where he was doing tropical wedding cake and all the flowers were lilies, orchids and peonies. It was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have to watch any of it, as I watch THE SOUP and get all I need

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Hills and The Girls Next Door.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont like shows like American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, etc. But I do enjoy Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch. They're exciting to watch. There was also a show about oil rig workers once, Black Gold I think it was called. I watched that quite a few times too.

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh my where do I start - along with my pepsi addiction, reality tv is probably the only tv I watch, lets see just to name a few - Extreme Home Makeover, ANTM, Deadliest Catch, Real World/Road Rules, Real Housewives of Orange Cty/Atlanta/New York City, American Idol, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, So you think you can dance, The Soup, I want to work for Diddy, Parking Wars, Million Dollar Listing, the list goes on & on & on (I think I might have a tv addiction)...Oh and my most recent favorite (although it's online) is Pandacam @ the San Diego Zoo of a baby cub that was born in August, sooo cute