Question of the Day - Monday, May 29, 2023

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Saying “Happy Memorial Day” always feels a little weird when here in the US we are honoring people who gave their lives for our country. But sometimes the best way to honor a person’s sacrifice is to go enjoy life and be happy! So Happy Memorial Day!

Lets keep it fun (because my DH keeps making me go help him in the garage while I’m trying to do my own projects inside!). Plus its our last week of school. The finish line is in sight!!:woohoo:

45B6C60B-2F57-4015-8AC1-36CC68BC39D4.jpeg

Two former soldiers stage a secret mission to invade their former commanding officer’s land armed with glitter, sequins, and tap shoes. The weather does not cooperate until the last minute but they are also both assisted and distracted by two beautiful sisters.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ambitious young banker, a career also-ran, goes all in, but ends up taking a bath and getting wiped out. His wife, however, engineers a bailout for him.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Three sailors roast weenies in the freezing cold snow & one of them goes to prison.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
A guy gets stranded on an island with nothing but video tapes and ice skates. Eventually he rescues himself only to find out his girlfriend married somebody else.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can only figure out a few of these. I'm not a movie connoisseur.

I'm not even sure I have a favorite movie. But here are a few of J's current favorites.

An accidental alien invasion that also involves surfing.

The new leader of a country creates a giant natural disaster and leaves everyone to fend for themselves, and love ends up saving the day.

A healthcare robot learns karate and tiny robots go against superheroes in a revenge story.