Question of the Day - Monday, March 11, 2024

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope everyone who went through the time change this weekend is fairing well. I had to get up earlier than normal for a dentist appointment and I am FEEEELING it. :lol: My hygienist and I were discussing the new little café that a local food bank opened up as part of a culinary training program. It's not far from their office so she was looking the menu to see what they are serving today. It looks like they have just a few options and limited hours; but it gives the people some real life experience. I should have gone and gotten myself something. Both for getting a good report and hearing "You've got a lot of beautiful dental work in there! No wonder you've got some white-coat syndrome." from the dentist filling in for mine today. :crazy: :lol: One of the other dentists also told me "You've got the cutest little baby size wisdom tooth!" All but one of the dentists there are women and they are certainly in the right profession finding other dentist's work "beautiful" and teeth "cute." :lol: But yeah I could go for a little treat. :crazy:

How do you "treat" yourself?

Normally if I get myself through something like that I'll go for a hamburger or quick/inexpensive takeout lunch. Sometimes just a nice coffee is enough to help soothe the edges. My mom would go get an iced tea on her lunch break at work. DH goes looking for the zero sugar candies. I guess we all look for that edible stimulation; but getting a new book also works wonders for me. :cloud9:

One of my friends likes doing her nails. A pedicure would probably work too. A few minutes in the sun is nice too if it's not too hot or too cold. I guess food/coffee/drinks are just more accessible and affordable for quick weekday things when you don't have time for much else. Ya gotta eat. ;)

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something that I don't normally do and buy something chocolate.Usually it's a package of Russell Stover pecan turtles.I know...sugar free...but they are so good you can't even tell!Or York peppermint patties and I'll share either with him.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Buying myself one of those deep conditioning hair packs, running myself a hot bath and soaking in the tub while the hair packs soaks into my hair.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It prevents things like stones, thrown up by passing cars, from chipping the paint on the vehicle's front; kind of like a goalie's chest protecter.
Yes a wonderful Invention. Also makes removing bug splatter a breeze. This is my 9th vehicle to purchase a Bra for.

Attachments

Last edited: