Question of the Day - Monday, June 19, 2023

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry for the late posting. I’ve had a busy day after an eventful weekend and I just forced myself to roll over so I can type this after flopping down face first on my bed. :lol2:

What energizes you?

Like a true introvert; I need alone time to recharge. But to really re-energize myself I need quiet, uninterrupted time to do creative things with my hands and mind from time to time. Things like painting or crafting. I’m not exceptionally good at any one craft or artistic thing; but that doesn’t matter. I love reading and things. But it doesn’t recharge me on a soul level like that. Its like a whole different system. The system that keeps all other systems.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
For physical energizing, good upbeat music and a drive on the back roads on a gorgeous day really does me good, as does manual labor that gets my muscles working.
I love doing crafts and things, but those give me more of a mental energy boost than physical and gives me a feeling of peace and accomplishment. I too am an introvert and while I really enjoy being around people in most cases, it wipes me out and I need to have all of the above to properly "recharge".

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Energy drinks :lol: #don'tjudgeme

I am also an introvert so totally get the need to recharge quietly!

Otherwise, doing something leisurely and interesting that I am looking forward too - whether hanging out with good friends, visiting a museum and so forth.

Fun upbeat music to move or vibe with. Dancing in general too.

And anytime I see a kitty! Definitely gets me all excited and hyper :thumbsup: I always get excited when I see one. My kitty, your kitty, the neighbour kitty, restaurant kitty, friends kitty, kitty chillin' outside, just *~*KITTIES*~*.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Energy drinks :lol: #don'tjudgeme
I'd never judge you since that was my first thought too. :thumbsup: My drink of choice is always coffee, black and the stronger the better.;)

If I have an overly busy day I need to dial it down the following day and not set the alarm, not make plans, just chill for the first part of the day. Then I'm ready to go again.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee. Usually my drink is vanilla cappuccino. I like going to the coffee shops, convenience stores, my friend's house, or just drinking it at home.

Going out to lunch.

Shopping.

My cats.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cup of coffee and MUSE. I have them cranked whenever I have to do something either physical or mental.
With their music, I feel like I can actually get through the day.