Question of the Day - Monday, July 10, 2023

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry for the delay; I’ve got my kids at a trampoline park and its hard to keep an eye on everyone in the crowd! 🤪

What is your favorite television network?

We haven’t had cable/satellite in years; but we do have a few streaming services. I think my favorite is the Magnolia Network. I loved the DIY network too. Give me all the home renovations and Interior Design! :loveeyes: And then some landscape design please! :loveeyes:

We bought the Discovery+ Subscription within the last year and it’s gotten the most use. There’s something for everyone in our family. Before this I wasn’t enjoying much at all. And it turns out DS loves the same programming I do. :yess:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I watched television it was the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. I barely watched commercial stations, nothing they aired (except F1 in Schumacher's glory days) was worth putting up with the ads. I haven't bothered with television for years and when I tried Netflix and Stan soon found they were a waste of money. Never been interested in cable.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I bounce around channel surfing a lot but probably end up watching the History channel the most, followed by Discovery or a streaming service like Max.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UK here; so ITV and Channel 4 are my favourites, and I've also become very partial to Channel 5 lately for the sheer randomness of the topics they cover on their documentaries (which are very handy for when there's nothing else to watch on television! You may remember them going viral across the pond on social media if you follow that kind of thing for covering the missing Titan Sub during the sinking a few weeks ago as they were one of the first to already do a documentary on the event) I also watch a lot of Netflix.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Overall, probably ID. There are certain shows I watch on other networks. I watch Autopsy on Reelz, the rest of it on that network is celebrity gossip type programs. I watch some shows on the various history channels and Chopped on the Food Network. Shark week is coming soon on Discovery.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mostly streaming/online here, but I really like MeTV. Lots of funny older shows that I really enjoy. There's a channel I get on antennae called "Get TV" that is just a variety of shows from the 70's-90's, with some newer stuff thrown in there that is very enjoyable.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really can't say I have "a favorite".There are many I watch...or we do...on a regular basis...pbs,hgtv,food network,cooking channel,lifetime,up tv,we,dlif,smithsonian,axs,sundance,tlc,....to name a few.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's hard to say, but lately I've been streaming Dateline 24/7 on the Roku Channel. I watch a mix of Hulu, Tubi, and the Hallmark Channel. I can get interested in almost anything. Once the doctor where I worked walked in the break room and said, "You know you're watching Bonanza, don't you?" :lol:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have cable, but when I did, I watched a lot of Hallmark movies and stuff on TCM. For streaming services, I mainly watch Hulu and Netflix.