Question of the Day Monday 24th

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw hangover on HBO, and it was odd how half of it was good and funny and then the other half became a bit over the top...

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shutter Island was the last one I saw too. I agree it was a good movie.

Originally Posted by -_aj_-

What was the last film you watched and did you enjoy it?

Last one I watched was Shutter Island I thought it was quite good I enjoyed the twist at the end, because I wasn't expecting it

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the last movie I watched was "Public Enemies." It was pretty good. It was the first movie I've seen with Johnny Depp, and I was impressed that he's a pretty good actor...not just a pretty face. I usually like Christian Bale's movie roles, but I wasn't that impressed by this movie.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I watched Avatar this weekend and was very disappointed. The first 90 minutes were very boring and I wondered what all the hype has been about. The movie got better the last hour but I wouldn't recommend it. Again, what was all the hype about anyway, just can't figure that out
I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about either. It was better than I thought it was going to be, but nothing special.

The last movie I watched was From Paris with Love. It was alright if you like movies with tons of shooting.