Question of the Day June 6th?

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LynneNY

Thanks for the suggestion, Amanda! Are these large pills, because I do have trouble swallowing them?
The capsules i have are average sized capsules... not huge horse pills (I just took one of my magnesium/calcium tablets this morning, OMG, it was HUGE!! I had troubles with that), but not tiny pills either. The ones i have are made by Organic India. They smell, but if you take them with something flavored, it's easier. I still gag, but I've had my aversion to pills go from average to 'holy cow, I can't swallow anything whole' for the most part, since last fall. I'm getting better, but these are okay... I take them one at a time, single dose (2-3 capsules, but swallow one at a time).

What I couldn't believe was that a medical doctor was suggesting them to me... and they WORK! it helps with the inflammation in the tendons. I still get some pain, but it's minimal, and usually when I've lapsed a day or so taking them... I'm horrible remembering everything I need to take.

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!

Today's question is about Internet activities:

Do you belong to any of the sites like facebook, or my space?
ummm yep.

I have facebook (regular user *cough* addict), used to have myspace but once I got onto facebook I quit with myspace, have twitter, use it occassionally but mainly got it to follow Sockington (he's a cat....who posts regular updates).....then of course several different messageboards.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a my space but rarely look at it. Only have one friend. I've never liked it. Most pages are too busy and hard to read.

I have a face book because a friend talked me into it. After I got on she dropped her account.

Personally, I just don't see why it is so popular. Every time I try to respond to something it wants me to sign on to something else.

The only thing I like is being able to see pictures. And I do get to hear news that I would otherwise not get.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm like the only person I know who refuses to get onto Facebook. I've never really understood it, but I'm supposing I'll have to get one soon so I'll stopped being bugged to get one.
TCS is usually enough for me!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be advised all those who have Facebook accounts, there is a worm/virus that is being spread through Facebook accounts. Do not open URL links of suspicious nature......

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yes i have both, way back when the myspace craze was going on i was on that site 24-7...a total addict, then it got boring. i also have a facebook but i still like my myspace better lol. I only visit both once every few days now. Oh and i recently just got a twitter too.