Question of the day June 20th

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have one brother, eight years older than me. In many ways, we are both "only" children.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have an older half-brother, I think he just turned 33 in April and a sister who's 6 years younger, she's 25 and we do not get along that great

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had one sister who was 3.5 years older than me. Unfortunately, we lost her to leukemia back in '93, so I am the only child now.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three half-siblings. I have an older half-sister in her 20s and an older half-brother (also in his 20s, though he is younger) both from my dad's first marriage. They live in Oklahoma and I don't have a relationship with them at all, though I did get sent some pictures of my sister's two adorable babies.

I also have a younger half-brother, who is ten years old. He is from a short relationship my dad had when I was ages 7-9. I love him dearly and I'm very protective, especially since he was born in the same abusive atmosphere I was subjected to. I try to see him as much as possible, though it's difficult since his mother is in and out of rehab and prison and I never know who he's going to be with. Recently his grandmother got full custody of him so I hope that means our relationship can be more stable. There was a long period when I didn't see him at all, which made things hard, because I took care of him for so long, and that love was imprinted in my heart from the day he was born, but he didn't remember any of it since he was so little.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister is 8 minutes younger than I am!! Mom and Dad quit after dealing with two at once.

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have 4 brothers. The first two were twins that died at birth. The next two are older than me. The first one is six years older and the other is five years older. I also have a sister that was ten months younger than me but she passed 3 years ago.