I've asked this before but it's a fun question

What are you wearing right now?

Purple sweats, grey tee-shirt, black socks, grey hoodie, black beanie

What about you?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Green sweat shirt and sweat pants but changing into tee shirt and leggings for they gym very soon.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A pair of jeans, my Sloggers, a maroon long-sleeve tee with an olive green hoodie.
As soon as we get back from errands, I'll remove the Sloggers, jeans, and hoodie and throw on my sweat pants.

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Purple shirt that has a princess on it and it says nerd princess and then tie-dye Capri stretchy’s shorts because they are comfy and of course underwear and then two different colored natural color cat socks with cat foot prints on the bottom and cat lines on top.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dark blue with white polka dots PJs, my light blue house coat, white socks and my burgundy and beige slippers.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gray capris,a rust colored long sleeve shirt,black socks and my tennies.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gray lounging gown/nightgown with "I love coffee" on it (the "I" is a closed eye, the "love" is a heart, but the word "coffee" is written out), a fleece-lined flannel shirt that belonged to my dad, and a pair of house slippers.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Red Christmas pajama pants that have polar bears on them, a t-shirt that says "Sorry I'm late, my cat was sitting on me," and then a black sweatshirt from a YouTube channel I watch (Good Mythical Morning).

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bootcut jeans, grey cable knit cardigan with 3 quarter sleeves, then a short sleeve ribbed brown shirt underneath that, grey socks, black sandals, I had my black boots on earlier, black headband.