Question of the Day - Friday, September 8, 2023

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Who do you need to contact but haven't?

Something happened the other day and I ended up having to text a few people so my list is shorter than normal. I need to contact a friend from college and also my niece to see how surgery recovery is going.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The sister of one of my husband's friends. She had been keeping us in the loop about her brother's early onset Alzheimer's. Her brother is my husband's friend and the nicest guy we know. He would do anything for anyone, always thinking of others. His grandfather and father both had early onset and unfortunately it struck him too. 😥

Thanks for the gentle reminder AbbysMom AbbysMom - I'm definitely calling this weekend.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My boss - I'm having to schedule travel for some people in the office and I need to get his payment information.

Also my friends - we are planning a baby shower and I need to contact them sometime to make sure we have all of the food squared away.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cable/internet/phone company. I have to change our package since they have dropped several channels that I watch. So right now I'm paying for services that I no longer have. The thing is, during all this hoopla, they were having a hard time keeping up with calls, because well...everyone was mad. And according to everyone who managed to get thru, it was up to a 5 hour wait on hold. I don't have time for that so I figured I'd wait a bit and hopefully it won't be as bad.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Technically this got solved yesterday by DH but I'll use it anyway.

An allergist for my DD to confirm shes outgrown some things. It's not urgent; but when I found out most everyone in the area will not see minors...ugh. The pediatrician's said I'd have to go to a city over an hour away and I DO NOT like driving up there; let alone on my own. My mom would have come along before she moved. Or done the driving even. So I did nothing until it dawned on me that my husband can in fact use time off work to take us.;) But then he called the allergist he is using and they said they'd see our kids so both are getting allergy testing now...in 6 months. Just in time for spring! I don't know if they accepted them because DH is a patient or if it's just a different hospital network the pediatrician isn't used to. But gosh I'm so glad I only have to drive like 30 minutes! That's normal. A city over an hour away? Yuck. And it's probably better it worked out this way because it was DH's idea that DS would benefit too. I don't have to make all those decisions on my own.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nobody at the moment, at least not urgently. I signed up for a high-yield savings account and was supposed to get a $250 reward for depositing $5000 in it but I only got $50, so I will need to contact them about that soonish.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nobody. I think I contacted everybody that I need to. I just texted my friend to see if she still wants me to come over for coffee tomorrow morning.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had a PI friend track down an old friend who has moved several times. I have her info but need to carve out time to contact her uninterrupted.