Question of the Day, Friday September 1, 2023

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Happy September!

What’s something that you know you should start but haven’t?

Spring cleaning. :lol: The house really needs a good clean and I need to get on it. It’s been a weird year.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I really need to clean the windows. Freya has had a URI but she seems to be finally over it, after 3 weeks of antibiotics. I should clean the windows now that she's stopped sneezing over them.

I'm just giving it a few days to make sure she's really over it.

:rolleyes2:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Exercising. I finally got my butt outside and have been walking at least 2 miles every day and will work my way back to up 5 miles again. But I used to do a group of exercises 3 times a week and I need to get back into it. I'm buying an exercise mat for the bedroom. It's a shame that I let it go for so long and somebody should kick my lazy butt.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Strip wallpaper, I've been saying I want to do it for the longest time but having done it before I know what a big pain it is so keep putting it off.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are so many things to list...it's embarrassing.:paperbag:
I'll go with getting back into my exercise program and doing a big deep clean of the house.

Other jobs I've put off include oiling my deck, defrosting my freezer, clearing out the flower beds in the back yard, hanging my artwork/pictures on my walls, painting the trim/baseboards in the house....and there's more, but I'll stop.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Working on my backyard. I need to rake up a bunch of sticks and twigs, put dirt around my fence line, and then get it ready for the wildflower seeds I'm going to plant around the edges, and I need to do it fairly soon so I have time to paint my house when it gets cooler this fall.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really need to loose weight and have my teeth checked out. My teeth are really in bad shape and I'm sure I'm going to have to get false teeth. I want to put it off as long as I can.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Cutting my 100 feet of hedge down. It was badly chewed by rabbits this last winter and the only way it will recover is if I cut it way back. I had to do it once before so I know what a big job it is.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel like it might be easier to tell you what I HAVE started. :disappointed:

Sorting boxes/totes in the garage for sure. I just can’t make myself with this heat and humidity.

Exercise too. I just have not had it in me to add one more thing to my day.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything I need to do and haven't yet is outside. I won't do it until this blasted heat starts to move on. It's usually cooling down by now, but Mother Nature is playing a very cruel and not funny joke.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So many things. Yard maintenance, cleaning the house, exercising regularly, saving for retirement outside of my pension, and making a daily schedule.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Pull everything out of the closets, go through everything and make a donation pile, and then put things away in an organized fashion. The upstairs closet is not bad, but the downstairs one I have been avoiding for a very long time and my own procrastination is starting to annoy me.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh goodness.. where on earth would I start? Probably the garden.. pruning.. is my most pressing thing. And study. The front door needs painting. i need to resurface the shower base. Then there's the sewing I need to get done. And the stove needs cleaning. I'm way behind on writing classes. I need to do a heap of filing. Then there's the.......

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So many things....
Answering a letter is at the top of my list right now, feeling very guilty.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Housework. This old country house is too big for me. Hope me & dad move to town one of these days. muffy muffy same here with the teeth, there is no hope for them, but implants are too dang expensive. Will have to get dentures eventually, but don't wanna. Life is so unfair sometimes...