Question of the Day, Friday, October 23

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! 
 And Happy Friday! 
 It's been a busy week and I'm ready for the weekend.

Easy question this morning: What's the weather like in your neck of the woods today?

After a cool front went through overnight, we're around 45 F. Our high is to be in the mid-50s today and I'll take that. Sunny and breezy. I'll take that, too. I think we're to get some rain Saturday night into Sunday morning.

walkingrock

Bodie's mom
Adult Cat
Purraise
73 degrees F. and sunny. Unfortunately, it is my weekend to work 

Last edited:

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 39* when I woke up today.. it got to 50* today. We were spoiled for the last few weeks of weather in the 70's during the day and in the low 50's at night while everyone else got snow last week.

But now I think winter is really coming to Montana now. :( Its' 35* right now and it's almost 9 PM.

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had some sun today. the high was upper 40's (degrees F). we've had the wood stove going from early this morning, and will have it running until after we go to bed tonight -- i'll add a couple of good chunks of wood right before getting into bed, and that ought to crank up the temp in the house well enough that we'll wait until tomorrow to get the wood stove going again.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
It's beautiful autumn weather. Not too cold and clear blue skies. It's pretty cold at night though, there is already snow on the top of Fuji.